FLY FOR KENPLE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

x3mforgames GM Application

Go down

x3mforgames GM Application Empty x3mforgames GM Application

Post  x3mforgames Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:53 pm

Where in the world are you located?
Philippines

What time zone are you located in?
Philippines(GMT+8 )

How old are you?

Have you played Retail and if so, for how long?
Yes, I played eflyff for approximately one year on the Clockworks server

What times exactly can you be on forums ingame etc. ? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc)
My schedule is pretty flexible, as I am available practically Monday - Friday with the exception of weekends at various times throughout the day. I am most commonly found online or browsing the forums between the times of 2 PM and 10 PM.

Have you ever been banned for any reason?
No

How much you play in a day:
5 Hours

Have you had previous experience as a Game Master?
Yes, I was a developer for iFlyFF before the server went under. There I faced challenges as both a Game Master as well as a Leading Role in the development of customized items..Using a variety of tools such as but not limited to - Cinema 4D, 3ds Max, various graphical and model converters, Photoshop CS4, etc.

Tell us a little about yourself.
A 21 year old male with (just to stay away from being boastful ;p) average intellect, and a drive for game development. I have been a staff member among a couple of online MMO RPGs, The easiest to note being iFlyFF. Although, I have also taken lead in several of my own servers, within the genre of Ragnarok and ROSE online. As such, I have a considerable amount of knowledge with PHP, Mysql and Mssql databasing, as well as Hex and Binary. I am primarily English, and like it to stay that way..Although I have a basic sense of understanding with spanish. A keen understanding for respect, I know my place and expect others to do the same. Basically, what you see is what you get.

Explain why you think you would be a good GM/Forum Mod.
I believe that I would serve the position well simply on the basis of my prior experience. I have dealt with many situations which are very common to Game Masters, whether it be unruley players and dealing with them in a considerate manner, or helping those in a time of need. My skills in modeling would prove to be quite useful, which thus far I havent seen anyone around here do more than edit a few textures.

If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?
I would suggest that you increase your staff capacity. There are hardly ever any GMs online, and it poses a problem when someone is in need. Being as such, thus is why I am participating in this application.

Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad ?
Game Masters are given specific powers on point of being able to use them when needed. The only sense that I would consider an event becoming 'out of control', would perhaps be a player or a group of players getting out of hand.. Which can easily be solved with a simple Mute or Kick. As long as the one in control of the event has a sense of his/her own power and the limits of such power, all is well.

What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do ?
To serve the purpose of his/her position. Helping players and improving conditions of the game for those players.

x3mforgames

Back to top Go down