FLY FOR KENPLE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LordyikE's Application

Go down

LordyikE's Application Empty LordyikE's Application

Post  lordymik Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:25 pm

I want to applied for all possible position or what Ever^_~..

Name: Mik

IGN: LordyikE

Why I Would Like To Be a part of this game:

I would like to be a forum moderator/what ever^_^ in order to just talk with the people and help them out as best as I could. I would help people when it comes to downloading, installing, and any other problems that they might have. In addition to helping others on here, I would be able to keep everyone in the forum updated when the server is down (Even if I don't know why the server is down, I would still stay on and pay attention for any updates in order to help inform everyone of what is going on). Furthermore, I would make sure that posts do not go off topic, I would close threads if need be, create new threads if need be, and work on anything else that needs to be taken care of. Overall, I would do my very best to just keep the forum clean in general.

Reasons For Application:

I've been playing this every day and i saw that sometimes every morning, there's
no GM that's online whom players can ask some questions or to hold an event for the
players to wake and boost their mornings.

Experience:

I'm sorry but I do not have any other experience as a forum moderator. But hey, everyone has to start somewhere right? Also, though a lot of people may say this, I truly am a very fast learner and would get the hang of being a forum moderator very fast. Lastly, I would just like to say that I have been playing English Flyff since about version seven so I do have past experience with the game.

Conclusion:

Thank you all for your time and consideration. Also, I would like to wish good luck to everybody else who is applying for this position. ^_^

lordymik

http://lordymik_triskelion@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum