FLY FOR KENPLE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STEPS TO PLAY KENPLE FLYFF AGAIN... hope it helps you!

Go down

STEPS TO PLAY KENPLE FLYFF AGAIN... hope it helps you! Empty STEPS TO PLAY KENPLE FLYFF AGAIN... hope it helps you!

Post  o-ngo Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:46 pm

HERE ARE THE STEPS to PLAY KENFLYFF:

Step 1: Open and download

Step 2: Extract everything to your flyff folder

Step 3: Run KENPLEFLYFF V15 UPLOADER... not the patcher

Step 4: Then there you have it..... check also your IP address in your neuz... new IP address should be 127.0.0.1

o-ngo

Back to top Go down

STEPS TO PLAY KENPLE FLYFF AGAIN... hope it helps you! Empty Re: STEPS TO PLAY KENPLE FLYFF AGAIN... hope it helps you!

Post  o-ngo Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:49 pm

Thanks to ElectronicDesign for sharing the guide to us!

o-ngo

Back to top Go down

STEPS TO PLAY KENPLE FLYFF AGAIN... hope it helps you! Empty Re: STEPS TO PLAY KENPLE FLYFF AGAIN... hope it helps you!

Post  o-ngo Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:53 pm

FOR THE LINK OF THE DOWNLOAD.... pls click "PROOF" (by Electric) in the General Discussion... link is at the bottom....

o-ngo

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Darkai Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:17 pm

127.0.0.1 is NOT the ip address...

thats localhost ip, in otherwords you're computer. If you make that the Ip address, the server will try to connect to you're computer.

the ip should be set to 112.207.149.89

♥Darkai

Back to top Go down

Post  Electron Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:07 pm

actually, you would think that it wouldnt work but for some reason, it does change the ip to 127.0.0.1, and it does connect with the ip. Of course this did confuse me at first but the only logical explination would be that the new antihack has the real ip coded inside, and the nuez only has 127 ip in order to route it to the new antihack file. Then again its just a theory.

Electron

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Darkai Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:39 am

Yes i just found out that the IP doesnt matter now, as long as you dont touch it.

Umm, this guide is also outdated, I made a guide that Turb0 told me to make last night.

https://flyforkenple.1talk.net/help-desk-f6/input-exceeded-the-end-of-the-file-fix-credits-to-turb0-t89.htm#195

♥Darkai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down