FLY FOR KENPLE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Resolution with Loader Batch File?

2 posters

Go down

Game Resolution with Loader Batch File? Empty Game Resolution with Loader Batch File?

Post  Discover Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:08 pm

I can't use the Patcher to load the game, so I can't change my res to what I want, how do I change my resolution when I open the game with the Loader.batch?

The reason I have to use the Loader.batch is due to the S.M Bug.

Discover

Back to top Go down

Game Resolution with Loader Batch File? Empty Re: Game Resolution with Loader Batch File?

Post  raipok Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:51 pm

where can i download the loader?

raipok

Back to top Go down

Game Resolution with Loader Batch File? Empty Re: Game Resolution with Loader Batch File?

Post  ♥Darkai Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:22 pm

I use the KenpleFlyffv15 Loader to play as well.

Downloads list is here: https://flyforkenple.1talk.net/help-desk-f6/useful-downloads-patcher-client-etc-t40.htm#159

You can change the resolution by opening up neuz.ini (configuration file) in the Flyff files folder, (make sure that your game is not running while you do this) and at the top of the notepad that opens up, which looks like this:

// neuz browser ini file

// option
resolution 1024 768
fullscreen 0
texture 2
view 2

Change the 2 numbers (1024 and 768) to 2 other numbers of your choice, just dont make it too small.
To make the game completely full screen, like the real Flyff, just change the 0 next to fullscreen to a 1.

Click File > Save, close the notepad, and re-open the game, and the changes will be applied Smile

Your resolution might not be 1024 768, like mine, but you can change it.

♥Darkai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down