Vastatio's (Brendan) GM Application

Go down

Vastatio's (Brendan) GM Application

Post  ♥Darkai on Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:47 am

If you get confused about my names, I am ♥️Darkai, Brendan (On chat... my real name), and Vastatio in game. Sorry if that confused anyone.

On to the application Smile

I couldn't find a format that is required for people to follow when applying, which I am used to, so I thought I would post one here. If you ever decide to make this a requirement for people to use when applying, then be my guest Very Happy

Name: Brendan Dillon
In-game name: Vastatio
Forums name: ♥️Darkai
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): GMT-5 (Massachusetts, USA)
Do you play over the night?: Sometimes, but school is starting soon, so only on the weekends will I be able to play all day.
Are you active on the chatbox: Very active, I am a Chatbox Moderator.
Average of time you play a week: I play about 6~8 hours a day, helping people, talking, or doing fun things.
Are you active on the forums: I am the most active person on the forums. 15+ posts Smile
How long have you played KenpleFlyff: About a week now. I have learned a LOT about the server already.
Do you have ANY coding experience: Not that I know of, but I am still willing to help if you need it.

Anything else you would like us to know: I can provide any information you might need from me. I am willing to help. I do NOT think I deserve this position over anyone else, and I never will. I have been Admin and Mod on MANY different private servers, and not just Flyff private servers too.

I have been staff of:

-17 Runescape Private Servers.
-6 Maplestory Private Servers.
-9 Risk your life Private Servers.
-5 Conquer Online Private Servers.
-7 World of Warcraft Private Servers.
-2 Silkroad Private Servers.

I can't name them all, but I remember a few of their names.

I have the experience when it comes to dealing with problems and working with other staff members towards upholding the rules, and keeping the server an overall great environment for all to enjoy.

♥Darkai

View user profile

Back to top Go down