FLY FOR KENPLE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

help me plz

2 posters

Go down

help me plz Empty help me plz

Post  lol Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:12 am

can any1 help me plz if i open flyff kenple it says a conecting whit the server could not be established what can i do

lol

Back to top Go down

help me plz Empty hmm

Post  kenpleadmin Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:50 am

sometimes it caused by your internet connection thats why you cant log in in the server, or the neuz.exe must be replaced ask the link of my Chat Mod, and lastly maybe our xamp is not on or forgot to on.. No No No

kenpleadmin

Back to top Go down

help me plz Empty Re: help me plz

Post  ♥Darkai Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:24 am

Download the loader.

http://www.mediafire.com/?mv57ed1kjnd3ib4

This contains the neuz.ini file you need to connect to the server.

Once you finished downloading, extract it to the client folder.

Then extract the patcher, which can be found here: http://www.mediafire.com/?24322t1fjr3488r

Once you have extracted both files to the client folder, and clicked "Yes to all" when asked to replace any files, run the patcher called Kenple Flyff.exe. Wait for it to patch completely!

You will know that it is completely patched when it says "Play" or "Start" on the left side next to Option and Register and Close buttons.

Once it is completely patched, close it.

Then open KenpleFlyffv15 Loader.bat and wait for it to load up the game.

ALSO you might want to disable your antivirus when playing because people have been saying that it deletes the Neuz files.

This is all I could help you with, if nothing here worked then try contacting Kenple, the Admin, or Trives, the game developer. One of them can help you diagnose the problem.

♥Darkai

Back to top Go down

help me plz Empty Re: help me plz

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum